Sunday, 10 October 2010.

& I wouldn't change a thing..

It's been a while since my last post. In fact, it's been very long! A month long. Woo. Well, I've been through A LOT of changes. Yes, A LOT. I guess some of you know what is it. I have to admit that I wasn't sure at first but as time goes by, and yes, believe it or not, it's just been a week, and I am now sure. But I still need time to get used to the changes and still need some assurance. My family has been very very supportive. Thank you very much. Especially Mama. ((:
The sad thing is, Maysarah is no longer in Kovan. SIGH. She's shifting to PasirRis but not to the PR Branch but to Al-Istighfar instead. I'm worried, yes, very worried. She's been under my care for 9 long months and I know her. I just hope that the teachers there can love and care for her as much as I do. It's just sad to see her leave and feeling the emptiness without her presence. SIGH. I'm still trying to adapt with it. And yes, I still have the habit of looking at the glass door every now and then between around one coz that's the time she'll always arrive. ): Oh man. I just have to quickly adapt huh. & yea, that's our last picture together. (': I will miss you Siti Maysarah. In fact, your friends are missing you. ): (if he were to read this paragraph, he would definitely babble at me. Hoho. Shhh.)

All in all, alhamdulillah, I'm living a happy life. Thank you to those who plays a part. Especially my family and of course, MRS. ((:
Till then, take care. Remember me in your du'as k? (: FiHifzillah.

LOVE.