Sunday, 8 August 2010.

Holiday.

Alright, the last post was dated 17 July. That was like long long ago. Haha. I guess I must've been that busy eyh. Well, alhamdulillah, I'm okay, life's okay. So far so good. (:

Work? HAHA. Tell me about it. Besides being happy and contented with the kids, the workload is certainy never ending. But thank you Allah for giving me wonderful colleagues who never fails to make me smile, laugh & be happy. At this point of time, Hannah & I are in the process of teaching the K1s the KPOP dance. Girls have started their lessons & they're doing good. Boys will start their lessons next week. Wooo! Can't wait to see them in the actual costumes and performing on the actual stage. :D I swear I'll cry watching them performing on the stage later. Trust me. I will.

Hmm. Enough talking, coz I'm not sure what else to type anyway. Let's just post pictures, can? Not in sequence though. Here I go..

At Masjid Sultan. Nisf Sya'baan.


At Rentak Singapura.


National Day Celebration.


Doing up the Thematic Board.


Racial harmony Day Celebration.


Cikgu's Farewell Dinner at Pizza Hut AMK.


Library Outing. (EC Teachers in shawls.)
It's a long weekend. & I'm loving it! & I will enjoy it to the fullest
with my beloved family. I don't care. Hehehe. Ohmy, I'm hungry.
Let's look for food! ;D Till then, toodles! Take care.


White.