Tuesday, 6 July 2010.

Double dose!

Yes, another dose of randomness. I was smiling (in my heart) , all the way till now upon seeing that person outside the glass door. Somehow it feels that this person knew that today's a pretty not-so-usual day. My emotions were running high. I didn't quite sure why I was feeling little weird as the clock struck midnight. I broke down in the middle of the night. I was having sudden flashbacks of whatsoever. But I slept it though. Again, in the bus I was a little emotional. Well, pretty much I guess. Then something struck my mind, I finally knew why. SIGH. But on a lighter note, the immediate cure came, and it lightened the heavy heart. Thank you. I wish I can thank you.

So that's about it. I could use another dose for me to revive, rejuvenate & LIVE. So Stranger, what about tomorrow? Haha. I must be crazy. Don't mind me.

Randomness.