Thursday, 15 July 2010.
♥
between wants & needs...I am currently down with fever and flu again. But not as bad as the recent one. Couldn't wait for the weekends coz I need a rest. I am just exhausted. Just too exhausted.
I have finally met the person. Well, in conclusion, it was just okay. So as the person too. Just okay. Not more, not less. Not for some people, who thought that the person was more than just okay. (ergh, eww.) & yes, it was a sudden one, I wasn't even prepared for it. Wasn't feeling well and was looking kinda screwed up, but anyway, I don't care whatever that's going through that person's head about me. But I just HATE the stare. Serious talking. But yah, I took it as an experience. Well, this was just the first, i guess, there'll be more to come. ^^
Again, I am sick of changes. Too much abrupt changes going on and the pressure is really pressurising! I am not sure how long my body can last coz it has shown signs of needing help and asking me to slow down. I have been trying to slow down but yah, the consquences are hard. Just in need of prayers. Pray for me. I'm at the edge of falling flat. Hold on, Nurul. Hold on..
Anyway, despite my stressness, haha, I bougth myself a netbook on last sunday. Acer Aspire One D260. Out of my own pocket. I dragged Mama along. Heehee. Altogether, i spent almost $900 for the laptop PLUS other computer stuffs. nd yes, I am so in love with it that i brought it to work so far, every day without fail padahal ak gunekan langsung at work. Haha! & lucky sisters plus Mama, uncle came the next day with 3 sets of laptops for them. Wahwahwahh.. FOC some more. But nevermind, sometimes you tresure things better when it came out of your own pocket. So now the love of my life os not just one (my hp) but now, two! ;D Okay, lame. Whatever Nurul.
Oh, tomorrow's a friday! Finally! (: I need the weekends coz I need to catch up with my sleep. *sobsob* & can I just ask for a favour? Randomness pleaseeeeee. Heehee! ;D I guess I'm feeling much better now.
Toodles!

