Tuesday, 1 June 2010.

Strong enough.


I was so certain that I was fine to go to work. I was so determined that I can last till night time. I was thinking of OT anyway. But I was wrong. By 4pm, I was already groggy and my head just felt like exploding. Just thought that it was caused my the air-con but things doesn't change much after I exited from the center. In fact, it got worse. I followed Dalila & Irma to LJS as they were hungry and I was sooo thirsty. I bought two cups of ice-less milo and coke. I just feel like drinking them HAHA. After that we all headed to the interchange to go home. But the minute I stepped into the interchange I felt so thirsty. Then comes the headache and the grogginess. I called home saying that I couldnt stand no more but then the bus came so I boarded it. My sisters getch me at the overhead bridge which took me more than 5 minutes just to cross it! OMO! I went flat when I got home and my temperature shot up to its highest. Great. So, in the end, I took an MC for today. Tsk! I really hate MCs at the wrong time but I had no choice. & again, doctor emphasized that I OVERWORKED. *pretend not to care* SIGH. On a lighter note, I'll be back at work tomorrow! Yeay!

I changed my blog song again, if you notice. Heehee. I'm not a big fan of SS501 though but I find this new released song nice. So yah, enjoy, if you want to. :D

Okay, I shall head back to bed now. Head hurts. Take care all.


It can be so perfect.