Monday, 28 June 2010.
♥
Lost a wing.Back to school aka work, and I'm all alone. Without cikgu, most of all without my beloved partner, Rosma. I am filled with doubt on how normal routines should go. Normal du'a recitation doesn't seem to be loud as usual. Handling 30+ (am & pm) alone, is also another concern. I didn't manage to conduct my lesson just now as i thought that the kids needs warming up for a day or two after a month of holiday. As a matter of fact, I just need to make those newbies (my new kids) comfortable. I kept wishing that Rosma was there, with me. At one point, when two little ones was in my arms, crying for their mummy, made me just want to break down. I can't really depend on the new teacher coz she herself is trying her very best to help and besides, she's also adjusting. I don't know what to say anymore. I just miss my partner. I guess, I am just depressed. I thought a month of getting myself prepared would be enough, but i was wrong. The EMPTINESS is so obvious. & I felt it hard. Tomorrow will be another day. Wish me luck coz I am really in need of it. Or an alternative, maybe a lil dose of randomness would help. )):
SIGH!

