Thursday, 24 June 2010.

If something is not happening for you, it doesn't mean it's never going to happen, it means you're not ready for it. ((:


Oh nothing, I am just constantly reminding myself. Sigh. I totally missed randomness. & I am missing my kids very much. But honestly, holidays hasn't been like holidays. Seriously. & before I knew it, tomorrow, work starts! GREAT! I shall have a full day rest on Sunday, need that energy for the sake of my beloved kids. (:
Sent KAne back to the office, Daud grabbed a cab and I headed to the bustop. I went out yesterday to LTA to meet my beloved darlings, KAneza, Palvi, Vani & Geet. But Geet was on leave. Sobsob. But I got to meet Vani & Palvi. They didn't get to join us for lunch coz they have to run some errand. It's okay. We lunched at Pastamania PS, and Daud joined us. He came all the way from Kembangan. How sweet. & we were all in blue. ^^ We still stick to it, didn't we? ((: & as usual, like our LTA days, Daud did all the talking, KAne did the supporting and I did all the listening. HAHA! Vani, Geet & Palvi should've join us. It would be much more fun. Haha! Next time, okay? I shall plan, as usual, and I will make you all come down. It's a must! Teehee. & as soon as i reached the bustop in front of KKH, it rained heavily! So cold but it was an awesome day.
Today, Mum brought me to her school to help her decorate the Malay room's notice boards. Mum sat beside an old student of her accidentally, and I was neglected. LOL. HAHA! Nolah, joking only. So, since I was "neglected", I played with my phone. Hehe. Upon reaching the school, Mum & I worked like robots, zapzapzap from 1pm-4pm. Woo! And I did a great job! :D *pat myself* HAH! :D We headed to AMK after that to buy some food for my little fasting sisters. Then, we cabbed home. (: Now, it's 11:41pm and I'm still awake! LOL. (:

Oh, look at my second love, after Junsu, G.O! How cute is he! :D Ain't he handsome! :DD Teehee.


Okay, Dalila call! Girls talk time! Good night people! Oh, I miss randomness! D: Sobsob.
And you,

Absurd.