Thursday, 17 June 2010.
♥
Holidays.Finally! After a whole week of working and also, training, I finally got my rest. My lovely holidays! :D I have not been updating and I apologise for it. I was just too busy filling my holidays. & Alhamdulillah, PTC was very smooth. I thank Allah for that. Parents were extremely supporting and alhamdulillah they can see improvements on their child. Alhamdulillah. (: But my kids were so funny. During normal school hours, they got very active but with their parents with them, they got very shy. So funny! But yah, I get to meet their parents, especially parents yang belom pernah nampak. (: But yah, overall, it was great for a first-timer like me. Alhamdullilah. Somehow, I was proud of myself that I managed to go through it despite all the nervousness. Haha! The picture below here is Qawiyul Marthin, Sam & Hizqeel's ADORABLE little brother. & yah! Hizqeel had a long talk with me! (about 5 minutes) Haha! He don't usually talk. HAHA. Happy happy! :D

The General meeting was held at TK, and the trainings were held at TP & PR respectively. I went out of the house as early as 6am and I am still late by a few minutes. Omo. Frustrating but nevermind, it's over. It's been quite a while since I got out of the house that early. Heehee. Now, HOLIDAYS! Yeay!
Holidays are great so far. Having to spent more and more time at home is truly a blessing. Heehee. Oh yah, on the 13th June, the preU2.2'08 had a reunion and we had a photoshoot at THE STUDIO. Fabulous. I was nervous at first. Make-ups and poses, LOL. Feeling2 model. But seriously, it was an experience. Now we somehow know how models feel. Penat jugak ye. Hehe. Anyway, i just bought two out of 48 pictures of mine. No money so, 2 pun jadilah. Will get it end of the month. Omo. Haha! I shall post the pictures of me that Miaa took soon. Coz blogger is giving me problems. HAHA.
We all have to go to work yesterday and yah, it's potluck day! I brought Ayam Bakar. Hehe. :D I cooked it at 3am okay. So semangat, I know. Hehe. :DD Anyway yesterday was funfunfun! Eventhough we have so much to do, but we had fun. :D & I have to say that I lovelovelove the birthday chart that I did for the center. :D Shall post a picture of it once it's ready okay? :D
Okay, I am going out today. Meeting an my dumbdumb! I miss her! :D Till then, take care everyone.
Lovelies.

