Sunday, 16 May 2010.
♥
Satisfaction.
I am feeling beyond satisfaction after sitting for 5 hours straight just to finish my babies summaries for their DPs. I am feeling good. Really good. I guess I am that kind of person who works well under pressure. ((:
Oh, I did a great progress today, Wan actually talked and played with me. It's been a loooong time since I last met him and now he's much taller. My boy is now all grown up. His grandparents was impressed with how he got along with me in just a few minutes and jokingly offered me to babysit him every weekend (which I totally don't mind). I managed to introduce to him some arabic words like murabba', muthallath, da'irah and many more. Heehee. Taking advantage of situations. (Tak dpt jd mudarrisah kat skolah, kat rumah pon jd lah.) He acually hugged me before I went off and kept saying "Don't go home." and just staring at me at the front door watching us walking away. Sad. But it's okay Wan, Aunty will be meeting you this Saturday and Sunday okay? I love you! Here's Wan's picture which was taken just now.

On the other hand, I want to just say that I really love my first born class. My Explorers. Sahara is included coz no matter what she will always be part of my first born class even though she's not anymore now. I just miss this babies so much which inclusive of Adam too. I miss Syazana running to me for a hug, I miss Shakira asking for permission to sit beside me non-stop, I miss Md.Hanis's randomly pull my hand to his place and ask me to just stand there and watch him, I miss Hanis Fami asking me where should she be (either table/floor), I miss Azra getting on my nerves every second, I miss Zafyrah's asking me whether she put the materials back at the right place, I miss Maysarah tailing me wherever I go, and most of all, I just miss Sahara's presence in the centre. In conclusion, I just miss my Explorers.
I am in a really busy period right now. Yes, really busy. & It feels so good.
Good night.

