Saturday, 29 May 2010.









For I am now, Stronger.

As much as I know how redundant I may be, but I will still say this. I miss my kids. Really! With the fact that I didn't actually get to give them (myself actually) a proper goodbye, it really upsets me. SIGH. But it's okay, just for a month. JUST?! I can't believe I said that. I feel like going insane. And true enough, I am sick now. My don't know how many months cough is getting worse now. HAHA. Whatever lah Nurul. But really, I just feel so incomplete. Sobsob. But on a lighter note, randomness did happen *smiling from ear to ear* and in some way or another, it enlighten me very very much which left me jumping in front of the glass door. HAHA. I know, crap much! What a great moment to end the school term. *smiling* Hee. (: Trust me, I've been smiling randomly every now and then. Gawd. Crazy. :D

PTC is coming up. I am very excited but at the same time, I am worried. Hopefully they'll bring along their kids so that I can actually say a proper 'goodbye'. HAHA. A month holiday is seriously long okay! Satu hari je da rase mcm da seminggu, ape lagi sebulan! I miss Md Hanis, Syazana, Rafiqah, Raiyan, Dahlia, Shakira, Adam, Rania, Hanisah, Naushin, Huwaina, Safiyyah, Adawiyah, Iffahdina, Hanis Fami, Firasyah, Maysarah, Aurielle, Ikram, Zafyrah, Marsya, Alyshah, Amr, Amaani, Almyra, Azra, and last but not least.. Sahara! ((: Teacher Syahirah miss you all very much! )): July, come quickly! SIGH. Sobsob.

Anyway, the pictures above were taken on the 23rd May 2010 @ NUSS Guild House. Just for random sharing to those who doesn't have access to my facebook. :D Love the event, love the food, love the place, love the people & love the newlyweds. ((: Oh, Nyai called me 'Pontianak' on that day. HAHA. So baaad. But overall, we had fun. Really. WHO'S NEXT?!! Abg Ayil & Kak Jezmin! Yeayyyy! *jumpjump*

Oh, & my oh-so beloved Nyai randomly asked me just now in the car, "*talking about Abg Helmie's wedding & the upcoming ones* Ntah2 Nurul pon da ade. Da ade eh Nurul?! Bwk dtg kasi jumpe Nyai, pastu cepat2 langsung." -______________-" Nyai2. Perjalanan Nurul maseh jauh Nyai. Tapi Nyai jangan risau. ((:

I have been having WEIRD dreams lately and it scares me. And everybody seems to get pretty random lately. I guess only I know what I meant by that sentence. *bothered by the dream* But hey, mimpi tu kan mainan tidur. (:

"If you fall for me,
I'm not easy to please.
I'm going to tear you apart,
Told you from the start.
I'm only going to break your heart."

I have stopped all communications. I have been thinking hard and I guess, yes, time heals, so I have taken that drastic step. Don't worry, I don't think you will even notice. Am I right? ^^

p/s: Please don't mind the song. I am currently into it. HEEHEE. Mianhe. :D

Brand new chapter unfolds.