Sunday, 30 May 2010.
♥
Fever.Spent my whole day of today in bed. Yes, that bad. My fever shoot up to 39.8 degrees which somehow pissed mum off with the fact that I have been on and off sick like since 4 months ago. Blame me, I just don't want to go to the doctor. HAHA. So yah, I was forced to go to the doctor just now and discovered that my temperature has gotten that baaad. I was offered MC but like always, I rejected it. Why does the doctor always give me MC at the wrong timing?!! Coz it's really crucial for me to work till Sunday this coming week! Anyway I was given 8 different types of medicine which cost me $69! Omo! Betapa seksanya nak makan 8 jenis obat! Now I know how Nyai feels. How I wish i didn't go to the doctor just now. $69 we're talking about here and that's A LOT of money okay. But yah, I have to since mum asked me to and I myself couldn't stand the pain just now. I guess I will be taking a flu jab soon, as advised by my ex-colleague. But I'm feeling much better now, alhamdulillah.
I shall get back to bed now. I just finished a portion of my assignment. Gawd, this will never end.
Good night.
Drenched.

