Sunday, 9 May 2010.
♥
Everything happens for a reason.Hamdanlillah. (: Feeling much better now. In fact, I am extremely okay now, insyaAllah. Thanks for all the encouragement and the endless support. ((: Not forgetting my kids (inclusive of Sahara & Sahil) who always make me smile upon thinking about them.
Anyways, to those who have not been receiving my replies or calls, just to let you know that my phone is in the 'hospital' now. Will be out tomorrow. (: Missing it badly already! But too bad, all the data in the phone will be gone. But it's okay. Let's look on the bright side, a point to start afresh. ((:
Bought Mama a Charles & Keith' s wallet. So glad that she loves it. Happy Mothers Day, Mama. I know I don't show my love often but inside, I really do love you and no words can express my love for you. Saranghaeyo Mama!
Ohmy. I miss my kids already! D': Monday, come quick! Chalja everyone.
I am okay.

