Wednesday, 5 May 2010.
♥
Datelines.As expected, workload is OVERWHELMING. It's piling up day by day. Sigh. Hope I can meet all the datelines. Sigh. I have to work HARDER I guess. But I am just worried that It'll worsen my health condition. My cough has subsided but asthma seems to still be around. Now, I am having diarrhea on and off. Seriously, the feeling is not good. Sigh, sigh, sigh.
Went out with Shurah together with Sahara & Sahil, of course, on Monday. Somehow, to de-stress myself. & It works. (: Felt much better the minute I got home. Hamdanlillah. Thanks a lot to the three of you. I miss those two right now. We shall meet again real soon, okay? ((:
As for just now, it was Water Play. It's a happy sight because the kids were all having fun to their fullest. Raiyan, who is super scared of Swimming pool played with water too just now with the force of his beloved teacher. HEE. Although he cried at first, but hey, now he walks in water okay? Good, ain't I? :D & another one, Maysarah. She was extremely happy to be in the pool. Mane tak nyee. She loves water! & the best part was, we both sang 'Nobody - Wonder Girls' together. I blurted it out randomly though but she suddenly continued my line. I was in total shock but was so happy that she somehow know korean song! Heehee. :DD It's really nice to see everyone is having a fun time together. I am looking forward to the next term's water play. ((:
My tummy is not feeling well, therefore I went straight back home right after the aftermath meeting at McD. Dozed off for a while in 163 and reached home at 7pm just now. Phewwwh. i shall turn in by 9pm coz really, this tummy hurts alot. Sigh!
In conclusion, despite whatever pain I am going through, there are always moments that'll make me smile, which tends to make me forget the excruciating pain I am in. (: Thank you, loves. Especially to the randomness who never fails to lighten the burden off my shoulder with just their presence. ((:
Pray for my strength.
Randomness.

