Friday, 16 April 2010.
♥

Twentieth.
The picture above was taken on my 20th birthday. I decided to treat my family Hei Sushi. Mama was from Ma'arif together with Iqah & Yaya. So we met at Sembawang and head to Sembawang Shopping Centre. Mia & Bapak couldn't join due to unavoidable matter to attend, so left with the four of us. We had fun filling our stomach which in the end cost me a BOMB, but nonetheless, it's really worth it. Headed to Esprit to get some clothes. Mine especially. Haha, which also cost me another BOMB! :D But it's okay, it's an annual thing. 'cause I don't usually shop for these kinda brands. (:
A lot of things happened moments before turning 20. What's more after being 20! I have no words to say. What's more, I am a woman, I guess I can't avoid it. But just so you all know, especially for those who somehow knows me well, saye masih dengan pegangan yang same. I guess that 'barrier' is still strong. I do have questions being asked to me on why none till now and hamdanlillah they get my point after being explained. At the same time, with all these overwhelming requests from unexpected people, I got to know something which shocked me big time yesterday. Because it was blurted out unexpectedly by an expected person so suddenly. I got hold of her personally and I asked her for further clarifications as we walked. She seemed to be in denial but I know her because of her smile. I asked her on how she knew about it, she explained in a very funny way by trying to cut the story short by giving me advises instead. Then it strikes me. Now everything makes sense. Finally I get it on why she sent me that sms (which was about 2 mths ago). I'm not sure if you get who's the she I'm referring to but it doesn't matter. Just trying to keep things general. Sampai terbawak ke mimpi. Omo. Okay, enough.
Anyway, life goes on. Though it bothers me ALOT! But these things happen at times, isn't it? I guess. Let's just play along and hope for the best. (: Allah's with us. Oh, and working life with my children especially is absolutely awesome. ((: I miss you babies.
Why need to beat about the bush?
Be a man.
New chapter.

