Saturday, 24 April 2010.

Strength.

I've been unwell again and again. Coughing is still going on and hasn't been fading away for a month now. I lost my voice during exhibition but gained it back few hours after raising my voice to Adam & Lina. Haha. Amazing isn't it? Okay, I may look like the villain here for raising my voice to them, right? It's okay, I don't blame you guys. Come to my centre, have a look, and you'll understand very very well. (:

I don't understand why some people just couldn't get my facial expression. You should know that as a form of respect, some words couldn't be spoken, but actions do speaks louder than words. But why do you still insist on it? Why must you make life miserable for me? SIGH. It's okay, I shall do what I

This week was quite hectic as Aunty was on MC for four days. So we, teachers did the cleaning up. I do the mopping. Seriously, I LOVE mopping. :DD Fun! But reached home with a backache. Heehee! I somehow was thinking, if I have my own house later on, insyaAllah, where I have to fully commit to it (like duh), I shall mop my house every day! (macam real je Nurul bebual.) I now know how is it to be in Aunty's shoes, so I told Aunty that if she needs my help, I really don't mind doing the mopping! Heehee! :D In other words, it's some kind of exercise isn't it? Despite having to some sort 'chase' kids around. Heehee.

On a lighter note, this week was hamdanlillah fine. Saw drastic changes in some kids. Syazana Afiqah in tudung and has already shown her friendly and bubbly side. Now, she don't need me to ask her to smile anymore, coz she herself is now smiling every now and then. (Fyi, I forced my students, each and every one of them, to smile every now and then. Purposely. Haha.) Iffahdina is also now in tudung which somehow made those overflowing fats on her cheeks very obvious. She has now mastered my name. Heehee. No more calling me 'Aunty' nor 'Teacher Seri'. Hamdanlillah. I wish I can just record those random moments for you all to watch them. Simply adorable. Thinking back about these random touching acts, I smiled like as if all the problems I have on my shoulders are all being solved. (: The magic of kids having kids around you.

Well, I'm off to watch my all-time favourite 'The Ghost Whisperer' now. Adios! ((:

Where we once walked.