Monday, 5 April 2010.
♥
Smiles.
Well, I guess the title summarised it all. Well, I have tried the very best to find for her a transport, to the extend that I am extremely disappointed with myself that I couldn't find one. But I guess, that's life isn't it? Things doesn't always go your way and yah, people come and go. So yea, I now have one student lesser which doesn't make life any easier though. Solely because I am short of one 'eye' who will watch over Maysarah for me while I'm assessing, Sahara that is. Hehe. Anyway, most of my students were absent today. Maysarah was doing surprisingly well today, which somehow enlightened me. But I am glad to know from both Sahara's mum & M.Dalila that Sahara is doing great for her first day. You'll get better teachers there, insyaAllah. My prayers will always be with you. ((: Saranghaeyo! See you sunday okay? Still contemplating on where to go coz the weather seems pretty worrying these few days. We shall think about it.
I am having bad stomach ache for the last three days. not sure why. Hmm. & seems that my flu is coming back! Started off with ulcers and now phlegm! Chest hurts every time I coughed and raise my voice, but I had to, being in the teaching line, understandable yea. So I have to just bear with it. InsyaAllah it'll get much better soon.
Oh yah, I took 24 in the morning instead of 136. why? because I side-tracked to OCK to get myself some breakfast. The moment stepped into the interchange, byebye 136. I swear I felt like shouting! Well, I have to get to the centre fast coz the key's with me, so I have to take 24, no choice. Lucky I managed to get a sit and actually doze off for like, 5 minutes?! Haha. If i were to be in 136, I could take up to 1/2hour nap. Heehee. Never mind, it's okay. I must take 136 tomorrow. Die die! :D
My Specialist Diploma is coming to an end, but it's not the module itself, I myself am coming to an end. I just can't wait to get this done and over with. After that, give myself a few months break. Really, I need that break. Studying and working at the same time, is never easy. But I am the one who made that choice, so yah, I have to face the consequences. I am glad though that I have reached this stage whereby I am almost at the finishing line. Hamdanlillah. I've made this far! ((: Pray for me that I will not drop dead at the end of the road. 'Coz I've somehow reached my limit. InsyaAllah I will get this over with flying colours, InsyaAllah. Amiin.
Okay, sleep time. I am extra exhausted today. Not sure why. But I had a great time with my colleagues over dinner at Long John just now. Thanks. (:
Passion.

