Sunday, 18 April 2010.
♥
Marina Barrage.
Saturday was fine before my stomach ache came about. Really. Upset tummy till I cancelled my tuition at Unnie's house. Sorry Unnie, I have to. Met Mama and Iqah at AMK Hub. We had our lunch at Popeye's this time round. Practically, it's been three saturdays that we went lunch out together and also the three of us wore red again this time round. We had a very decent meal as Mama was very hungry. Had a heart to heart chat with each other under the rainy weather. It was completely a nice experience. Eventhough we are not complete, but still, it feels good. More family day out? :DD Upon reaching home, all of us watched Santau at You Tube here, at my lappy of course. Grown up girls bonding time. ((: I turned in early that night (11pm specifically) because Sunday will be another awesome day.
Headed to Sembawang for tutoring this morning and ended at 1230. Immediately took the train to Marina Bay. Met Yati and waited for the bus like FOREVER! After like almost an hour of waiting, it finally came! Bleagh. Saw Sahara running around in her diaper from far. I smiled. I really miss this girl. I had fun. Sahara is talking alot now which is good to hear. ((: "Teacher Syajirah!" I tried to correct her but seems like it doesn't work. Haha. But nevermind, a unique one from Sahara. Yati and me had fun layan-ing the kids (Sahara & Sahil especially). I wonder how it feels to have children of my own. One thing for sure, I know it'll be an extremely great feeling. Separation was hard though. I hugged her and talked to her, "Sahara must be a good girl okay? Must listen to mummy and must study hard. Okay? We'll see each other again real soon, okay?" She smiled widely at me showing her little teeth. I will miss her, in fact, I am now. ((':
After sorting out on buying the Thematic Exhibition stuffs, Yati and I went to Marina Square's Secret Recipe for dinner. Then, we head home. Did some groceries shopping alone before heading home. It made me feel like a mother! HAHA. :D
P/s: Thank you Shurah for inviting me & Yati. I had so much fun with you guys even though I was a little awkward. :D Sorry! Anyway, stay strong okay! ((:
Sahara & Sahil.

