Thursday, 1 April 2010.

I am just being me.

Salaam. Anneyeong all! It's been quite some time since I last posted. Apologies, was extremely busy with more important matters.

Well.. I have a feeling that this year will be an extra challenging year for me. It's getting pretty obvious now. I have mixed feelings about this. Scared, but at the same time, excited. I'm loving it anyway. *smile* And seems that reality's pretty scary eyh. Haha. That's life isn't it.

Surprisingly, it's now April! Wow, how time flies. It's been 5 months of me being in this line. I'm surviving, it seems. (: Life, personally, is hamdanlillah good. Still have to work with my emotions. Especially, the frustrations. Work wise, haha. I shall have a good laugh at this. Nonetheless, my kids are doing well and it's really an honour to have them as my students. (: No matter how bad the day may be, the sight of them can never make it worse, in fact, it soothe and ease the aching heart. Which somehow gives me the determination to actually stay strong through all odds. I love you, little angels. I got a one random greet from Al-Wazir. He tapped my shoulder while I was listening to Shakira's stories and went, "Hello my teacher!", waved and went back to his class. Shakira laughed as she finds it funny that Wazir addressed me as 'My Teacher' instead of 'Teacher Syahirah'. But somehow so, it enlightened my day. I love you, students of KV. ((:

Ah, on the other hand, I wonder how extremely stupid can a person be to actually make such a decision and do such things. Some reality checks and also some logical senses needs to be knocked on the head. I pity these people. But I can't do anything 'coz these people just won't listen! Like mentioned in a peribahasa, Jangan dah terhantuk baru nak terngadah. (I hope I got the phrase right. Heehee.) Remember, no one's PERFECT, okay? Sigh. I don't want to think about these people, but somehow, i'm drawn into it, with the intentions to help. But I guess, I shall not. At such a mature age, logical thinking wouldn't be any problem for them. I shall keep you guys in my prayers. InsyaAllah, Allah will be able to do a much better job than me. Thank you Allah for making who I am today, right here and right now. I am more than happy and really appreciate it. Hamdanlillah.

Okay, I shall not brag on any stuff anymore. Will not spoil my mood. I'm looking forward for tomorrow! :D *jump jump* Chalja!

P/s: Apologies for the unstandardised fonts. Too lazy to correct it.


Time flies.