Tuesday, 9 March 2010.

Mayday.


Out of the blue, I just felt like listening to this song in You Tube, and came across this version which somehow actually made me tear-ed. The original version somehow doesn't touched me as much as this version did. Okay, whatever. Who cares.

It's been quite a long time since I last blogged. Life has been great, alhamdulillah. Last week was the most pissed off week (I know there's worse yet to come), my frustrations just reached to that peak where I can't continue my assessment and decided to fold my mat and put my tray aside instead. I guess if I was given an option to actually leave the centre that point of time, I would. Seriously, I would. Also, at that point of time, one of the students spilled the macaronis on the floor which seriously almost made me blow my top off. But when other students of mine ran over to give a helping hand, I somehow felt enlightened. Seeing their smiles, enthusiasm in helping me and their alien language to each other reminded me of why am I there. I am there solely for them, to give them a helping hand in their early stages of life. That's where I actually calmed down and got back to my senses. I now have 35 kids officially under me, and I shall provide them with equal care, attention and love. Insya Allah. Only Allah knows how much I really love them.

I honestly think that I have grown into a very busy young woman. Extremely busy one. I can't deny that I miss my friends very very much but I just have no slots yet to spend time with them. Hmm. but I will try my best to have some slots especially for the close ones. Do know that you are always on my mind. ((:

I have A LOT of things going on in my mind right now which I really can't help but to think of it every now and then. Sigh. That is why I now hate quietness 'coz I tend to slip into these less necessary things. )): Can I just hug somebody? BIG SIGH. I shall hug my students tomorrow.


Sign.