Sunday, 14 March 2010.
♥
Kovan.
Yesterday was surprisingly not a tiring day for me despite having to stand up for almost 5 hours straight. (: I was asked why am I very happy that day by Sahara's mum, which somehow I have no answers to it. Hehe. I got to meet people. Unexpected ones too, which left a very deep impact on me. ((: I'm over the moon, I guess. Hehe. I shall cherish every single moment of it. Thank you Mama and sisters for coming. ((: I appreciate it very much.
After the Maulid cum Family Day, I actually decided to go to the IT Show with Unnie Aneza, but I cancelled it because I just feel like I need to go home and have a rest. Then I realised that I haven't been eating the whole day. Tak rase lapar sangat pun seyh. I cabbed to Suntec City this morning to meet Unnie for the IT Show. Managed to get what I want. Thank you Unnie & Oppa! :D Bus-ed home, and on the way, it rained heavily! And..... there wasn't any umbrella in my bag. Why? Iqah took it with her! Good. I was stuck at the bustop for about 45 minutes when I finally decided to just walk home despite the heavy rain. To avoid from falling, I walked calmly. Kuyup lah kan. But what to do.
I just remembered that I have exams tomorrow. Good! Plus, i have General Meeting tomorrow too. How cool is that. Please ensure that working day for this week will only be Monday and Tuesday. Okay? It's Holidays people! I want to just be at home.
Trust me. It's bothering me. Haha.
Good night.

