Monday, 15 February 2010.

Holidays.



First of all, happy holidays everyone. (:
& may you all be in the best of health always.

Like always, I will be spending my days at home. (: Truthfully, I have planned to bring my work home, but I just totally forgot about it. Erghh. & I have put them aside actually. Gawd. Now, I feel like I have NOTHING to do. Nice. (Omo, am I being a little workaholic?) Shoot me! Living with the fact that I won't be seeing my children till Wednesday is really torturing. Serious. No joke. Okay, I am starting to wish that today is a working day. Omo omo omo.

I went to Nyai's place today and yesterday and my cousins said that I looked tired. even Nyai said that I look as if I haven't sleep in days. Yes, I know. I look terrible nowadays. Haha. Burning midnight oil, for almost everyday, mane tak nyee. (: I just can't help myself but to say this, I miss my kids! *sobsob* Yati thinks I'm nuts. Haha. I am I guess.

The picture above was taken recently, you can see the colour we wore and I'm sure you know somehow what day it was. Anyway, we had fun fun fun, of course! Thanks to Rosma for being generous. :D I've given my part so jangan simbah my door with red paint okay! ((: Thought o heading to Somerset afterwards to meet Mama & Iqah, but I was not feeling quite well, besides my house was just a few bustops away!! So tempting to go home! :D So I went home. (: I managed to grab a skirt and a cardigan at a very cheap price. (: Wooo! Yes, I don't go for branded brands at high class places. (: So no worries.

Hmmm. I want to let go some things here but I guess it will not be appropriate for me to do so. I guess I just have to keep it to myself then. (: Or perhaps, wait for someone who I can really share with. I guess that's all then. Would love to lengthen this post, but the thought of it just turned my mood off. Apologies.

Mama & Nyai is talking about men nowadays, every now and then. *roll eyes* Don't worry Mama & Nyai, insyaAllah I'll find the right one, okay? Susah2 pon, Mama & Nyai carikkan sudaaa! :D I guess this is what you get when there's a few in your family who's tying the knot soon. Hahha. I guess I just have to bear with it yeaa? (: I will definitely bear with it. So now orries. HAHA. ((:

Hmm, what shall I do tomorrow? Hmm, it's been a long time since I blog hop. Should I? A suitable time to catch up with friends, I guess. HAHA. :D Okay, sisters bonding time!! Those who are close to me, knows what activities we usually do. Haha. *winks*


너를 그리워요!
Quiet.