Sunday, 7 February 2010.

Hanya mampu tersenyum.

As time goes by, it will be more challenging. InsyaAllah, with the endless support given by my family especially, I will get through it. (: Being in the place I've been dreaming of since small is a dream come true. & This is the best place where I put my patience and anger to test, haha, hamdan lillah, I'm coping pretty well than expected. (:

My kids are just lovely, all differ in personalities (obviously) and left pretty much an impact on me every friday knowing that I will not see them the following 2 days (saturday & sunday). Hamdan lillah, today is a sunday. InsyaAllah, tomorrow will be a Monday. (: I am missing my kids. Am currently sick, again for the second time since I started, haha. But it's worth rejecting the doctor's offer on giving me a two days MC, or else, I'll not be seeing my kids for 4 straight days! That's dreadful! D: But again, hamdan lillah, I'm recovering now. (: Should be back to normal soon. (:

Yesterday was fine, spent half of my time in the bus marking papers. I didn't take my bus from the interchange because I'm afraid the insane man might be there somewhere again. Super scary! But Madrasah kids had fun as usual especially the A&C session. Haha. But throughout the school hours, I was drowsy and my eyes was forced open, due to the cough medicine I took before school starts. Serves me right. :D & I almost fell asleep. Haha, lucky I didn't. Their noise just kept me awake. (: In a way, thanks kids. :D & yah, Rakin looks a little not himself yesterday. But I still love him though. (: Also, I love the way Dzakarya reads the Iqra'. Why? because I can see that he's trying really hard and puts a lot of effort in it. (: InsyaAllah he'll be able to master it soon. (:

Along the way, lots of thoughts have been done and lots of questions have yet to be answered. Although some have been answered indirectly actually. Smile, that's what I'll do. Just like what A told me, senyum walaupun da takleh senyum lagi. (A, I miss you la bro!) So yea, I will keep smiling. That will somehow ease a heavy heart.

& just one question just now made me very suspicious. I mean, very very suspicious. I know there's a message trying to be delivered but it somehow seems pretty unclear. Although I dare not assume anything, but it somehow disturbs me. If you have access to read my twitter page, you should know which question I meant. Sigh. (:

Oh oh, I would really like to share this with you all. My long time lover, Kim Junsu, is coming to Singapore. :D Oh my, I'm excited. April some more! April 10th maybe? Heehee. He sure knows when is the right time to come and visit. Heehee. In case you have forgotten how he looks like, here he is,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tadaaa! :D Hope you won't disappoint me this time, Junsu. ((: He would be coming down with his twin brother, Junho. He will have his showcase here. & I hope Junsu will fulfil his duties as a great brother to come along together here. (: My April wouldn't have been any better. :D


Ianya takkan berubah.