Wednesday, 24 February 2010.
♥
Army Museum.Haha. I really enjoyed today. Yes, despite being 'tensed', I guess we did a great job in ensuring the safety of our kids and not losing them anywhere. *relieve* My sore throat is getting worse now, especially after today. I guess other centres view us as strict teachers.
As expected, Maysarah was placed in my group. Haha. She was actually quiet and still in the bus. I guess it's her first time sitting alone in the bus. But my eyes were ALWAYS on her especially despite being in charge of the Blue Bus. Didn't manage to take a lot of photos due to attending Maysarah. The funny thing was, she can't express verbally that she was tired, and also, not by crying, I was holding her hand, walking by her side, she purposely sit on the ground. Yes, while walking. Lucky she didn't injure herself or whatsoever. I have no other choice, but to carry her. Together with her bag. Haha.
But nonetheless, it was worth it eventhough I was panting like mad. Thank God I have a parent volunteer with me whom I suppose understood my condition, she was a great help in doing her part as a volunteer and also my assistant. I shall personally thank her tomorrow. (: Kids fell asleep in the bus, as expected. Maysarah too! :D But lucky they didn't get too cranky after us waking them up. (: I should say that I am very happy with myself for being able to handle Maysarah as well as the kids (Multi-tasking la gituuu..) , which leads to the believe that I can actually do this. ((: Well, the outing aftermath meeting was fun. Finally, a meeting that can be considered as fun. Heehee. Next outing, Water Play!! :D Maysarah would really love love love this.
Bangkok proposals needs to be done by tonight, so does the Thematic Board pictures. Haha. Can't wait for tomorrow. Why? I miss my Muhammad Hanis!! ((': & Friday's a holiday!!! Yeayyy!! I need rest, seriously, we all do. (:
I guess that's about it for today. Toodles everyone. I simply love today despite the tiredness. ((:
Experience.

