Sunday, 17 January 2010.

Words are sharper than knives.


I hate to admit it but seems that what she (my sister) had said was totally true. But I can't help myself onto doing it. I am just like that. & I guess that makes me, ME, right? Whether you people out there like it or not, with apologies, I will try not to take it to heart. I will try to change though BUT it will take time. I guess being Me, I have certain criteria that I look up to. Haha. Yes, choosy me. VERY CHOOSY I should say. I guess the barrier still remains the same, huh? Don't ask me, I don't know why. That's me.

2010 indicates the beginning of a very very very busy life. Busier than the previous years. Will be busier and busier in years to come. Haha. That's obvious isn't it? You may find me giving thousands of excuses but sorry to say, I don't. Put yourself in my shoes, then you know. (: But then again, I'm loving my busy life. Simply distracting myself away from those questions asked every now and then. Tibe-tibe saye takot pulak nak membesar. Haha, that's surprising isn't it? I usually am very excited but some factors drives me away from that excitement. Hmm. I don't know what to say any more. Apologies to whom it may concern for not sms-ing nor calling. I will make up to you guys, okay? In the mean time, stay healthy and happy. (:

Okay, enough about that. Now, my kids! (: What about my kids? I simply just love them. I have nothing more to say. I am missing them. Wait, monday is just tomorrow! Wow! (: Official lessons will start tomorrow, that's fast. Hope the kids will be able to work with me throughout this year. (: Explorers, teacher Syahirah love you all okay? (: Anything for the week? Hm, let's see, Md. Hanis calls me 'Ibu'. (: How touching. It brought tears to my eyes every time I remembered it. K, Nurul da kenapee. Abdul Hadi (He's in the Challengers Class) was absent for a day and when he came back the next day, he ran to me an hugged me and he said, "teacher..!!!! Sayang Teacher!!" Oh my. He sure knows how to make me tear. Heh. And yah, Asyraf Syahmi (also in Challengers) never fails to get a hug from me every morning. Why? Because that's the only way I can assure that he'll be safe in the school so he will not continue crying upon separating with his mom/dad. I will show you their pictures soon okay? (: If I have the chance to take a picture with them though. Haha. Can't wait to see them tomorrow. Ah, one more thing, I miss Sahara very very much. Hope you are well enough to go to school tomorrow dear. I miss carrying you and I miss you running after me whenever I leave you alone. Haha. What a teacher am I. Please be back tomorrow k, Sahara? *beg* (: Teacher miss you very much!

Okay, time for bed. Needs plenty of rest. Another exciting week coming up! :D Take care people! Love you.

P/s: I can't believe what I'm browsing through now. Ish! *shake head* Haha. (: & this song is killing me! But what to do, I love it very very much. (Suke saketkan hati sendirik, I guess.) Heee. (:


When I say so.