Wednesday, 6 January 2010.

When love blooms.

First day was the most shocking day. Haha. Aching arms still yet loving it. Morning session are the best. But the afternoon session has more cute and adorable ones.

Morning Session-
Md. Hanis : Cheecher. I want *his own language* this one!
Me : Okay Hanis. Take that one.
Md. Hanis : *take the puzzle and turn, his mommy's gone* Ibu Abah Ibu Abah Ibu Abah! Ibu dhai Ibu dhai. (I really don't understand what this means.) *flap his hands & jump around*

And throughout the whole session, I just can't let go of him, or else he will cry. Haha. Cute little boy. :D My senior's son by the way.

Afternoon Session-
Iffahdina: Auntie, I want this one.
Me : Not auntie. Teacher.
Iffahdina: Cheecher.
A few minutes later..
Iffahdina: Auntie. *pull my hand*
Me : Not auntie, sayang. Teacher. Okay?
Iffahdina: Cheecher. *nodded*

You should just look at this girl. She is just sooooo chubby okay! The cheeks just tempts you to go and pinch! HAHA. But of course I did not do that. she's a good girl. :D My little Iffahdina. I love her. (: I have not carried her so far. Heehee. She's doing really good.

I'm looking forward for tomorrow. Another exciting day. (:


Passion.