Friday, 8 January 2010.
♥
When the day comes to an end."Okay, everyone give teacher a hug before you leave. Come hug me, hug me."
I forced them to hug me. Haha. why? Because I know I will be missing them badly this weekend. But surprisingly, students not from my class also came to hug me. How touching.
Oh, & I somehow sprained my ankle again while trying to carry Sahara who just kept crying when I asked her to walk instead of being carried. But it's okay. Anything for my kids.
How soon can it be. It's already a friday. I just woke up from my sleep. still not feeling good. & yes, I am missing my kids. Sigh.
Ok, I need to go back to sleep now. I'm working tomorrow.
Oh oh!! I'm meeting Suhaimi & Dzakarya lah! Heeeee. Gawd, I miss them! (:
Chalja World!
Monday, please come soon.

