Saturday, 23 January 2010.

Saranghae.

In life, we have to expect the unexpected. Where things out of imagination can just occur any time, any where. We just have to get ourselves prepared.

These days, despite being busy, I just have nothing to say. I rather keep things to myself or either, share it with those trusted ones. Family, especially. Trust, that's pretty subjective. Sometimes, you have laid trust on some people but along the way you realised that it's actually a wrong decision made. Agitated though but it's okay. Patience has been practised well, hamdan lillah. & I still have a long way to go.

But then again, thinking about my kids kept me going. Md Hanis, my favourite morning boy. I got very emotional when Hanis was busily working with his materials and all of a sudden he stopped, ran to me and said, "Teacher, teacher, I want to see Ibu Abah." Then, he was in tears. All of a sudden, I miss my family too. (Nurul, Nurul.. *geleng kepale*) Then, I was touched when Shakira came to me while I was comforting Hanis, and she said, "Teacher, (tapped me on my shoulders) you're a good teacher. Thank you." I hugged her afterwards. & I have no words to say. Sahara's back in action. Better than before, hamdan lillah. Like what my friend told me, budak-budak membawa ketenangan. Agreed. & yes, I'm at it again because today is a saturday. Haha. Monday, hurry. I mean it!



P/s: To those having exams, all the best okay! Hwaiting!


Devastatingly horrendous.