Tuesday, 19 January 2010.
♥
Sahara.
School was fine. Lesson went well. Satu-satu dah mule comfortable and dah mule lah tunjuk belang. Haha. But still treat them the same though. Only, firmer. Firmer? HAHA. My so-called "Firm" can just be gone with the kids' smiles and hugs. Oh my. (: Firasyah is better now. Good girl. Hopefully she will not cry again tomorrow. Yes, things will get a little hard if any of my kids cry because I have to carry them, asking them to calm down & more. It will disrupts the lesson, but it's expected during this yime of the month. Still orientation month. (: I shall say that my kids setteld quite fast especially in the morning session. 2 weeks! Marhah Marhah to my partner and me. We did a great job. Cheyhh. Hehe. Afternoon session is till in the process of settling. Most of them have settled. Only left a few. InsyaAllah by this week. That's my target. InsyaAllah biiznillah. (: My Sahara didn't turn up today. Yes, I was sad but what to do. But she'll be back tomorrow, insyaAllah. Please do Dear. (:
There'll be an exhibition for the kids tomorrow in our Center. How cool! (Yea right, very cool.) HAHA. I am incharge of the Baby room together with M.T. & also, I am in charge of the camera!! Now, that's COOL! :D & I have to take the children's DP Cover Page Picture tomorrow. VERY COOL! *jump jump* Heee. :D
I went over to Nyai's house just now to get some baby clothes and some baby pillows for the exhibition tomorrow. It's amazing how she still keep my little clothes. I even had one which is the same as Nyai's. Baju kurung sepasang dengan Nyai. 19 years of age. That is very long! How touching. I love you Nyai. Very very very very very much. More than words can say. I know you will never read this but I want you to know that I am very sorry that I am not there as and when you need me. But I have promised you that I will make it up to you whenever I'm free, I will hold on to that promise and fulfill it. Nurul sayang Nyai okay? (: I love you Nyai! (': How I wish I can just watch over her 24/7. Sigh. It's okay, Allah's doing so. Thank you Allah!
My Family, My Life.

