Saturday, 9 January 2010.

My Angels.

"Min nok ivee. Min kan woti. Min da olahh." Means, he's watching the tv, he ate roti & he's now schooling. How cute can Min be?? I miss you, Muhaimin!

"Kakak Syahirah, Anis skarang skolah dengan abang! Best tau Kakak Syahirah. Kakak Syahirah, Kakak Syahirah bile nak kawen? Kakak Syahirah nak kawen dengan Min kan Kakak Syahirah?" Haha. Anis Anis. She will ask me the same question every time, be it on the phone or face to face. Haha. I miss you, Anis!

These photos were taken by their Ibu, KAne, on their first day of school. Thought of wanting to be there to see them on their first day, but I was also experiencing my first day with my kids. But Hamdan Lillah, they're doing great. I promise I will see you guys the soonest possible okay dearies? I miss you guys very much. Keep on calling me okay!

Oh yes, funny highlight of the day,
Zafri: "Teacher, can I ask you something?"
Me: "Yes Zafri."
Zafri: "Are you Malay? Can you speak Malay?"
Me: "Boleh, kenape?"
Zafri: "I thought you not."
Me: "Haha, okay."

That's my Zafri, from my saturday madrasah class. Cute little botak boy. (: ANyway, I'm still not feeling well. Bad. Even Mdm Jam noticed that I wasn't well. She asked me to quickly go home after work and rest. She said that she can't have me sick at this time of the year. I have to be well by monday. A brand new week. (: Oh well, sleeping time. There's tuition tomorrow. Good night, world.

I'm loving it.