Sunday, 31 January 2010.

The Last.

Have just finished marking Mum's p1 worksheets. Cute kids. (:

Yesterday was alhamdulillah, although this whole week was quite short of manpower but everything managed to be under our control. Hamdanlillah. Thematic board is alhamdulillah coming to an end. Yippee! But yesterday night was great. The four of us (My sisters & i) went to Swensens to celebrate Yaya's birthday, treated by my beloved Aunty. & we all went to Nyai's house right after that. I'm glad that yesterday happened. Hamdanlillah. It's worth all the effort. I admit I was really really tired, but I enjoyed it very much. thank you Wak! Saranghae.

It's already end of January. How fast time flies. Twitter has been my best friend ever since. I've been tweeting alot lately. Tweeting whatever I have in mind anytime , anywhere. I've taken it as my personal space to let go of anything and everything. It feels good. Really good. Okay, whatever Nurul. (macam nak promote Twitter la plak.)

Hmm. Sometimes, listening to the same thing often can actually make you sick. Seriously. Sigh.


P/s: Please hurry.


Time.