Sunday, 3 January 2010.
♥
It's finally here.
Friday was a holiday but it doesn't feel like one. Haha, why? Family commitment. (: Shopping for Mia & Yaya's school bags at Toa Payoh. Gotten myself a shoe. (: Home, FLAT! -___-"
Saturday was my first official madrasah class. Gawd, I was totally nervous that I couldn't sleep that night before. I slept at 2 am unfortunately. & I guess I was as excited too that I came an hour early. To calm myself down, I grabbed my favourite breakfast which is Yogurt. Heehee. That's something new to all of you I supposed. I was assigned to teach the youngest age group, which is 6-7 years old. How cute can they be?? I had my eyes on two. Suhaimi & Dzakarya. :D Too bad that I will only see them on Saturdays. So, I'm looking forward to the upcoming saturdays. Yes, I was totally exhausted. This line is somehow new to me, therefore I went all out and I gladly shall say that I managed to do a good job. Hamdan lillah. ((: I accompanied Thahirah
to United Square where we ended up buying nkthing because what she was searching for was no longer there. Pity her. Sorry Teara, I was totally exhausted already. I miss being in Novena. Since I'm no more in that area anymore. Sigh.
The moment I stepped into the house, Mama rushed me to go to Nyai's place. Why? My beloved nephew is here in Singapore. He lives in Malaysia by the way. All grown up & full of smiles. The exhaustion just disappeared.

His laughter & smiles just melted my heart. I was left speechless. (Dah macam drama/crite cinte lah pulak eh! Haha!) But seriously, he was just simply adorable. A video of him is now my wallpaper. (: Aunty Nurul is missing you, Hamkah Imran!
As for today, nothing much. Sitting peacefully within these four walls. :D Doing what? ESSAY!!! Grr. It's getting on my nerves. I will get it done my today. Why? Tomorrow is the date due! Nice right? Speaking of tomorrow, tomorrow will be my first day teaching the weekday classes. Age group, what do you think? :D Later I will tell you okay? But they are as cute as they can be. Heehee. Impatient enough, I have targeted to get this done by 11pm, iron my clothes and get to bed at 1130pm. Awalnye!! Haha. I need all the energy I can get for tomorrow. (: Wish me luck. Okay, I shall get back to my essay. Toodles.
Oh, to all of you out there who'll be starting school tomorrow, all the best okay! Happy schooling! (: Not forgetting, my little angel, Anis Syafiqah, who will be starting primary one tomorrow, Anis blaja betol2 okay? Kasi Ayah & Ibu happy. Kakak Syahirah sayang Anis taw! (: Ah, not forgetting, little Afrina too. Selamat bersekolah Afrina! Blaja rajin2! (:
P/s: Erghh. This is disturbing!!! I need to share this with someone!! KAneeeee! )):

