Monday, 7 December 2009.

No regrets.

Life has been busy. Again. My new portfolio is a headache! sigh. But I have to just bear with it. Just two more months Nurul. (Yea right. haha.) What will I feel by then?
But anyway, will be going to The Zoo tomorrow with my little Angels. It's Min's Birthday!!!! Oh gawd, I really really miss them. Just simply can't wait. Need to turn in early so that i have all the energy to entertain these Angels of mine. Teehee.

Just recovered from flu. Musim orang tengah sakit. Gosh. Berjangkit-jangkit lagi.
To you who is so far away, take good care of yourself. Don't forget to take your medication. It's not the appropriate time to fall sick. (: Not forgetting, Veevee too. Take care okay! Exam da nak dekaaat taw! ^^

Was at Nyai's place when we browse through all the old pictures. I really miss those times. ): I am on a mission to gather all of them one fine day for fun time together. My 2010 wish. (: Somebody has to make an effort right? So why not me. (: Family is my no. 1 priority. And no one can ever change that. Even though it's so hard to actually make it come through due to differ schedules, but I'll think of something. (: And that day will be the happiest day of my life. (:

To whom it may concern, don't keep asking me who I am with now. Please accept the fact yang saye bukan dengan siape2, saye tak suke & takde hati pade siape2. Okay? It's just not the time yet. Please keep that in mind. Don't pester me with these please. It's not worth it. & Don't just assume. (:


A woman's heart should be so lost in God, that a man needs to seek HIM in order to find her.


Keep's getting better.