Saturday, 5 December 2009.

Love.

Yesterday was a whole day out. From morning. Haha. Despite the long wait for my 'cute friend', it's worth it. (: Reached Palawan at 13o+pm. Met up wit long-time-no-see friends. I realised how busy I was that it's been a long time since I actually meet them. Same goes with Bonch. Bile eh
the last time ktorg jumpe? Haha. A day off from work. Really in need of that. I should say I was being quite an anti-social. Sorry friends. Just felt like watching and observing. (: Like what Farahin said, macam kakak-kakak. Haha. (: But it felt good to hear the laughters again.

Then, like it or not, I have to stop by at work place. -_-" They needed me jugak. HAHA. Then afterwards, my beloved colleagues & I headed to McCafe to chill out.

Just an hour & I have to go, got a date with my Family pulak. Where? Sakura at North Point. Haha! We have not been to North Point for quite some time so we went round and round. Like someone said, the place is now bigger than before. I have to agree with that. Haha. Mane tak nye. It made us go round & round. Gawd.

After our meal, decided not to have ice-cream at McD, I was too tired already. So long North Point! Till we meet again. Soon? Haha. Took 855 home, accompanied by the moon above my head. (:

Oh, my schedule is getting tighter and tighter. You will know why soon. -_-"

Anyway, Kak Aneza called me just now. & I could hear the background. "Nak ckp dgn Kakak Syahirah! Nak ckp dgn Kakak Syahirah!" & I got to talk to Min. "Yah work. Bu work. Min dae. Nak kek eam sar!" Cute kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! Ok. Which means, "Ayah is working. Ibu's working. (bedek, ibunye pat sebelah.) Min nye birthday, nak kek ice-cream besar!" Oh gawd. I miss this little guy already! & I'm meeting him & the others this coming tuesday! Can't wait. (:

"A woman's heart should be so lost in God, that a man needs to seek HIM in order to find her."

Saranghae.