Wednesday, 30 December 2009.
♥
It's getting nearer.First of all, I got myself a new organiser!!!! Wooo~ Heehee.
Oh, and, Happy 20th Birthday Nur Khairiyyah. I wish you every happiness.
Well, I'm so looking forward to 4th January. I got a sneak-peek at one of my student to be. How cute the little girl is. So cute, so adorable. In total, I will have 18 students in a day. (: & yes, I will be expecting crying little toddlers around. (: Awwwwww~ I'm getting excited!! Oh yes, just would like to inform you all that I am now not in LTA anymore. Yes, it was the saddest thing for me to do, but I have to. & yes, leaving my KAne was the hardest of all. ): I'm still in the process of getting used to not having my cliques around, & I'm doing fine, hamdan Lillah. (: I am now a Teacher. Alhamdulillah, & this will be my permanent job, insyaAllah.
But honestly, I really miss LTA. Yes, I really do. I make an effort to come down today, & I did. I met up with the Pakcik Security. Haha, I didn't manage to say goodbye to him on my last day. Hey hey, he's just like a father to me okay. He took care of me very well ever since I was there. So, husnuzzhon ok. (: Geet opened the small gate for me. Am I glad to see her! (: & Palvi cut her hair short!!! Like little school girl. How cute. Terlupe pulak nak amek gambar dier td. Heehee. & I received a few more presents, how nice! (: Geet was taking advantage of my visit by stuffing me with food! Gawd. Heehee. She missed 'feeding' me. I miss it too. I managed to get a glimpse at my table. I miss sitting there. *sob sob* Then I hugged Palvi & Geet before I leave. See you guys soon. I went off with kAne to Sim Lim to accompany her to get a monitor. Haha. MrHalim was there waiting already. We went round (macam jalan ngan parents gitu.) and ended up not buying one. But takpe. Haha. Then we went to the nearest hawker centre to eat. MrHalim's treat! Dah lame tak makan dgn KAne. She said the same thing too. MrHalim pun turut menyokong luahan hati isterinye. Haha. Sedih nye dengar. I promise to meet up with you often okay Kak? (: Both of them then send me to the bustop. How sweet. Tunggu sampai bus datang & sampai da naik bus. Macam sebak gitu bile tengok. (': Thanks KAne & MrHalim! (:
Now, I'm doing my student's name list and some decorations for my class. (: Will put up the pics of my class once it's done okay! :D
p/s: Thank you dear sisters for coming all the way to send the things I forgot. Saranghae!
p/p/s: KAne, by 25, insyaAllah. Heehee. *grins*
p/p/p/s: Ma Weng in Di Pinggiran Hati is cute lah! :D Heh.
Love.

