Sunday, 27 December 2009.

As promised.

Yang tulus ikhlas,
Ingin sekali sekala dirinya dibalas,
Walau hanya dengan dakapan di angin lalu..
Yang selalu memberi,
Ingin sekali sekala jadi penerima,
Cukup dengan salam dan manis doa..

Life has been good. As some of you may know, I have finally ended my contract in LTA. A very tough decision but I have to do so. I have gotten myself a permanent job. I shan't reveal it now. But a handful of you may already know. (:

Fyi, I somehow sprained my ankle. Swollen pretty bad. Didn't manage to walk properly for the first two days but slightly better now after going for a massage. But still couldn't bend. Sheessssh, that bad. Pray for my recovery before 4 January. Need to go all out for that day onwards. Lain kali, jalan tengok bawah!

Hmm, what else? I have sooooo much to say but seems like I don't know where to start. I really hate this. -_- But on the friday was Ust. Fathur's Wedding ceremony. Didn't stay long because my leg didn't allow me so. But finally dah nampak jugak muke zaujah Ustaz. (: Tahniah Ustaz! I am very happy for you. In the car, we (Bonch, Fadila & me) managed to discuss certain things to update each other. I'm very happy that they're doing good. (:

Saye nak ckp sesuatu, saye rindu sgt dgn LTA. Saye rindu sgt dgn KAneza, Palvi, Geet & Vani. Can I get use to not having them around after almost a year being together & seeing each other's faces everyday? )): I forced myself not to cry on the 24th when I came down to settle some matters. after the Christmas Party, I sat down with Kane & Audrey at our cosy corner, when Palvi just stood there looking at me eating. Well, like always, my plate is full of food. Suddenly her eyes just turned red. Oh my, the very last thing I want to see was her tears. & She was crying because, that'll be the last time she'll see me eating. At least for now. I said,"Palvi, you jangan nangis lah. I tawulah you nanges sebab you tengok I makan banyak sangat." Haha. She laughed. I was trying to keep my cool being just that happy, jumpy, annoying and irritating me. But everyone was extra nice to me that day. I was touched to see presents on my desk. (': I love you guys okay! <3

I have the confidence that I will get over it. I was even given the sign to move on. Move on Nurul! Move on!

Jika engkau pergi, bulan dan bintang tetap masih di langit.
Jika engkau pergi, air mengalir takkan berhenti.
Jangan khuatir tentang diri ku.
Ku janji takkan merindui mu.


Insya Allah, biiznillah.
Allahu A'laam.

P/s: I'll update a much better post next time, yea?