Tuesday, 17 November 2009.
♥
"You nak kawen bile?"Gawd, what a question. It's being asked by my colleagues by the way. Being surrounded by married women, understood lah haa. Palvi will do my henna, Kak Aneza's kids will be my flower kids, Vani will be my mak andam & Geet will be my stylist. Gerek pe. Heehee. ((: Cute people. Dorang lagi lebih tak sabar dari saye ye. Heh. Cute cute.
SYAHIRAHHUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT
That's what being pasted at my workstation now. With my picture on it! Happy? Of course. Feels like a permanent staff. I'm the only temporary staff yang dapat. Gerek pe. I told Kak Aneza, ni macam petande suro stay lagi lame jek. Hahah! (: Allahu A'laam. Whatever it is, I'm happy being there despite the nonsense I have to face.
On the darker side, my sis said to me that it won't ever ever happen. Diorang pun takboleh imagine. Sedih pe. Yes, I'm aware & I know that long time ago. But things are not that easy to let go. But things are now easier. One by one, I have untied the knots. It won't be long till it's really over. Soon. Really soon.
I WAS before.

