Sunday, 29 November 2009.
♥
New Moon.
As written above, I've watched New Moon yesterday with my little sisters and my beloved Aunt. A time well spent. We should do this more often. (: Well, not being a spoiler but I was expecting more. Haha. Besides the cute gigantic wolves and the handsome Dr Cullen, there's nothing much to see. Heehee. But it's good that I managed to actually watch it. (I know you're reading this Wak.) Thank you very much, I love you very much Wak! ((: Ok, but all in all, it's an Ok movie. Haha. (& I just need to say this part.) I totally hate the ending. It was meant to leave us all
hanging, but that wasn't the problem. I just have issues with Bella & Edward. Since, Twilight? HAHA. "It will always be him." Bleagh? Yes, I have problem with that line. I HATE it. It somehow bothers me ALOT. (That line's been playing on my head. & Jacob's expression too.) & I pity Jacob. (Did I get his name right? Hehe.) Can I say that I know how he feels? Heehee. Not really. But somehow or rather, I do. Urghh. Reached home at 730pm, I was gone at 8pm till 1030pm. Gawd. Haha. Then I got back to life till 3am in the morning~ Yes, I am crazy. With Iqah & Mia. What are we doing? Korean-ing! Teehee.
As for today the menu will be, Mutton Soup! Yipeee! *jump jump* Besides that line playing in my head, all the 4 of us cleaned our wardrobe. Heehee. & I cleaned Bubu's cage. ((: She seems very very happy. Haha. She's now having her nap. Awww~ ;D Oh, Iqah's craving for sushi! Maybe we'll be heading to somewhere to fulfil her cravings on Tuesday as I am on off! Heehee. Wanna join anyone? But it's just maybe. ;D
Fyi, I'm feeling lighter now. Free and easy. (: As if those problems that I've been having are now totally gone. Okay, I shall end my post with a picture taken yesterday. Wak & Me. Saranghaeyo!
"Jangan tertarik kepada seseorang kerna parasnya, sebab keelokan paras dapat menyesatkan. jangan pula tertarik kepada kekayaannya kerna kekayaan dapat musnah. tertariklah kepada seseorang yang dapat membuatmu tersenyum, kerna hanya senyum yang dapat membuat hari-hari yang gelap menjadi cerah."
Something than nothing.

