Friday, 13 November 2009.
♥
I miss being a nobody.The number 13 sure brings about lots of memories eyh. Haha. Especially during secondary school days. Teehee. Moving on~ ;D
Working life is just okay. Handling 3 recruitment groups at the moment. Covering for an officer who's on leave till end of December. And yes, not forgetting those who's taking advantage of my status as 'Temp'. I just don't have the guts to say No. That has always been me huh. (: Wish me luck yea. I am in need of it.
Okay, I know life isn't just about work. Hmm, on the personal side of my life, as some of you have been asking, nothing much unfortunately. Let's just put it as I'm too busy and have no time for that. Still, I do think of the littlest things and will definitely get all emotional. Like I always do, for those who knows me well. I guess these things makes me more human. Haha. (: So there you go, for those who wants to know. Sorry to disappoint you coz I have nothing much going on the personal side. Mundane eyh. ((:
I need sleep as i need to be at HabourFront at 830am tomorrow for LTA's Family Day. What's more, Min will be there! Taeyang's Wedding Dress.This song somehow reminds me of DBSK's Doushite. Yes, lagu ni berjaye membuat saye sedih. The hurtful proposal and the part where he took out the ring he bought for her, looked at her and drop it. And yes again, I'm thinking of nonsense. )): "& It's not me who's next to you.." K, Shut up Nurul.
2ndly, 2PM's Heartbeat. although I don't like this song the moment I hear it but after a few playbacks, it somehow caught me. Especially the lyrics. "No matter who I meet, I can't open up one part of my heart and I keep your place empty.. Listen to my heartbeat, it's beating for you, it's waiting for you.."
But then again, I love love love both choreographies. :D
Before i get a little too deep, that's all for tonight. Goodbye.

