Tuesday, 10 November 2009.
♥
만만하니?I changed my blog song to U-Kiss's ManManHaNi. Well, I don't favour them that much at first but this piece is a good one. Heehee. Seems like this young boybands are getting pretty much to my standard now. Heehee. SHINee & now, U-Kiss. Hahah. What's next eh.
Again, for your info, I'm extended again. 3 months more. That will make me working in LTA for a year okay! Whoahhh! How time flies. I have met varies of people with variation of attitudes. This is reality. Haha! I'm loving it, Alhamdulillah. I'm loving all my candidates too. so far, every one of them have been very kind and cooperative. & surprisingly, I remember each and every one of their faces. ((: Handsome, Pretty, Cute, Kind, Soft-spoken, Gentlemen & etc. I shall now live my life in LTA to the fullest as I know that 4 months more is not that long. How I will miss you guys. Especially HR-ians.
Funny story, Dad thought that I already have a 'mambang'. He asked me in a serious tone when he was wearing his shoes on the way out to meet my Friend, whom will be his customer, "Mambang Nurul ke ni?" I was like, "Haha! Mambangnye! Dier nanti datang dengan mambang dier lah Pak." Then his face changed to a relieved face. Haha! Lucky he came with his girl, kalau tak, mati lah saye kene. Hahah! Dah kene suspect ade 'mambang'. Cute lah Bapak. Don't worry, I will tell you and mama if I have one okay. But it will definitely not be anytime soon. tapi saye tak main ah 'mambang2' ni. So relax k? ((:
I'm having a very painful stomach ache now. Good night people. Saranghae! <3
Please come quick, because I..
기다리다가 지친다.

