Saturday, 14 November 2009.


HEARTBEAT

Can you feel my heartbeat?
The heart that you've stomped on and left,
is still beating,
it's beating for you.
No matter how hard I try to forget,
no matter how many new people I meet,
and again and again why I turn around and think of you
I don't want to this anymore ,
I want to stop,
though I calm and calm myself again,
it's no use,
my heart is broken,
why?

Why I'm still doing these stupid things,
my mind seems to understand
but why my heart is still rebelling,
I'm holding on to you and still can't let go,
I still seems like you're by my side,
I can't believe in farewell.

No matter who I meet,
I cant open a part of my heart
and I keep leaving a space for you
There's no reason for you to come back,
but my heart keeps believing that you might come back,
why isn't my heart listening?

Listen to my Heartbeat.
It's beating for you.
Listen to my Heartbeat.
It's waiting for you.
Don't I know that it's over,
I don't understand why I'm still like this.
Listen to my Heartbeat.
It's beating for you.
Listen to my Heartbeat.
It's waiting for you.
I still hurt at the thought of you,
I think of you every time my heart beats.

I have to forget,
I have to forget in order to live,
I have to erase you , if not I'll die.
Stop trying to get her back. She ain't coming.
She's gone, gotta be moving on.
She left and she's not coming back,
She isn't thinking about you anymore.

She hasn't a clue that I'm waiting
and she's living well,
she's already forgotten about me,
completely erased me.
Why cant I do that?

My heart is beating Faster and faster.