Sunday, 22 November 2009.
♥
Family.I have lots of updating to be done. First, of course, work. To my surprise, my contract with Staffing Section will be ending on the 30th Nov. How heartbroken I was when my RO told me that I will be shifting to the Learning & Development Section next month. Yes, I cried. Why? Because I wasn't ready. I have fallen so deeply in love with Staffing already. Sigh. Words just can't describe how I feel. That whole thursday afternoon was just ruined. But now, I am okay. I have gathered some courage to shift. & Yes, new table. Klaka pe. Saye baru recently habes hias meja. Dah kne pindah. Lol. so I'll be under L&D till February. That will make me a year in LTA seh. Lepas tu ape pulak? Compensation & Benefits pulak? Versatile kape. Haha! (: Lame2 saye boleh jadi orang besar pat HR. Cheyh. Macam paham. :D Tapi, mane tawu? kan kan? ((:
After work on friday, Mama called to meet at TP to do some grocery shopping. And the story began while selecting those Red apples. Red apple resembles you is it? ;D Haha. She went on & on without failing till the next morning. (Of course lah she stopped while sleeping. Klw tak, seram eh.) Itu baru jumpe selame beberape jam dah boleh cerite gitu panjang, ape lagi kalau dah due2 duduk bebual. I will just keep rolling my eyes. Gawd, I can faint. Heehee. That night ade family talk, pun boleh diselitkan jugak ye. How amazing ye. Seems like Mama tak penat eh cakap pasal org yang same over and over again. Heehee. ;D We shall see what will happen after the second meet then. (:
Yesterday, after our usual weekend morning walk, Mama, Mia & me went to Kembangan Plaza. Then headed to Toa Payoh & bought some food for Nyai. Grabbed a cab home and straight to Nyai's place to eat! ((: Then, we all relaxed ended up falling asleep at 8pm-1030pm. All of us. Cute kan?
As for today, we did our morning walk a little differently. Usually it will be just at the park but now we went to the whole neighbourhood. Up those steep hill and down again. Wooo! Best3. ((: Our Grown-up Girl Bonding time. Then I'm off to TP again to get Nyai's favourite breakfast. We all went up together and have breakfast there, with my beloved Nyai. Oh, that reminds me that I have to bring Nyai to the doctor for her regular check up in two weeks time. I shall put a reminder for myself then. (:
Oopss, cooking time! Sisters are giving me those 'I want food now!' face to me. Gawd. Take care Everyone! Saranghaeyo! (:
Erased.

