Saturday, 14 November 2009.
♥
Family.
Today, I spend my time with my jantung hati (Fattah, Anis, Hafiz & Min) again @ the LTA Family Day Carnival. The excitement that I have was beyond description. I just couldn't sleep well the night before. All of us were in Red! What a coincidence. [Here comes my 'motherly' side. Gawd.] How touching when the kids are already comfortable enough with me. I was very very happy. Min now can ask me to carry him. It's very touching when Min couldn't get what he wants and he ran to me, hugged my left leg and cry. Imagine how small he is. He's height is around my knees. & Anis fell asleep on my lap on the way home. I am looking forward for the next outing with these jantung hati of mine. When will it be eh Kak? Soon I hope. I'm missing them already. ): Ah, I managed to get a good sleep in 855. Haha. More pictures of us in Facebook.
Nothing much for me to update about today. I'm looking forward for my family's outing. Please be soon. I miss us going out as a family of 6. ((:

Love.

