Friday, 27 November 2009.

Eidl 'Adha.

Wednesday was great. Managed to finish all the workload that was due on that day. ((: Geet asked me to wait for her coz she needed me to help her with her costume. She have a function to attend at LTA Club 7. Glitter all over. Gawd. But she looks great, like usual. (: Reached home at 7pm. After washing up and dinner, all of us (except bapak) went to Nyai's place to cook! Yeay! But My sisters, afiq and I watched THE MAID before that. Then, stayed up till 2.30am today to cook Sambal Goreng together with Mama. (: Kopek udang, potong tahu & tempe sume! Best best. Heehee. Then we make our way home. Went to bed at 3am. Haha.

Changed my blogskin. Credits to Mia. Nak sangat tukarkan. So as for the song. Well, I'm looking for a suitable korean or some other song to put in. Heehee. Ah, & there's Archives, as requested by some parties. I was just reading through my previous entries. Laughing at all the stupidities. Yet, let bygones be bygones. Oh & I found this,

Bila engkau memandang segalanya dari Tuhanmu,
yang menciptakan segalanya,
yang menimpakan ujian,
yang menimpakan sakit hatimu,
yang membuatkan keinginanmu terhalang ,
serta menyusahkan hidupmu..
Pasti akan damailah hatimu,
kerana masakan Allah sengaja mentakdirkan segalanya untuk suatu yang sia-sia..
Bukan Allah tidak tahu deritanya hidupmu, retaknya hatimu,
tapi mungkin itulah yang Dia mahu kerana
Dia tahu hati yang sebeginilah yang selalunya lebih lunak
dan mudah untuk akrab denganNya ..


Yes, it somehow gave me strength, again. I remembered this is how I kept myself going despite all the pain I was in. Apapepun, yang dah berlalu, biarlah berlalu. (: I've moved on, so does others. Let's just live life to the fullest, yea? ((:

Oh, I'm looking forward for tomorrow's outing. Right, Sisters? Heehee. New Moon, here we come!! (:


Salam Eidl 'Adha to all. ((: Take care, people! <3