Friday, 6 November 2009.
♥
기다리다가 지친다.
Thank you 2PM & JYP for releasing such a wonderful song. It's exactly what I am feeling right now. Go search for the Eng Sub if you want to know what this song is all about. Make an effort okay. Saranghaeyo 2PM & JYP!
Life is currently hectic. Exhausted. Out by 730am, safely home at 11pm. Tight schedule so what can I do. But thanks to the very very few (actually, satu je lah kan so far.) who gives moral support, laughter and also keeping me company through my late night journey home. Appreciate it very much. Thank you very much. May Allah bless you always. Anyway, one month more to go and I'm out. My colleagues expect me to be getting another extension again. (Gahhh!) Lame2 saye tak kluar gaknye. Haha! But yes, I am preparing myself to leave them. Which I don't think I can't, somehow. They have become part of my daily life. One day without them is like, lifeless. Hmmm. Even Geet told me not to leave her and to stay just now. How touching. I can see that seriousness in her eyes. How I wish I can Geet. But due to some factors, I somehow just can't wait to get out. I don't want to see things that's hurting me ever again. I don't want to be witness of her selfish acts. I don't want to live in pretence where nothing had ever happen between me and her any more. Somehow, my patience has reached my limit and sincerely, I'm willing to call it off but somehow inside of me is begging myself to give her another chance. I wish I can bring you all out with me so that you will not witness all the nonsense ever again. But I can't. Whatever it is, I'm making my last days there as wonderful as it can be. I will only want to bring that wonderful memories out with me, inside my heart. & I'm counting the days. To Kak Aneza, Palvi, Geet & Vani, I love you guys okay. Eventhough I know you guys won't ever read this. Heehee.
To her, I'm trying my best to cooperate & tolerate with you. Just when will those right senses be back at you head? With everybody so worried, & you there jolly well enjoying like as if you have made the right choice ever. Selfish. Coz just to let you know beforehand, you're totally wrong. You will realise it one day. Hopefully when that day come it won't be too late for you to turn back and make things straight as they were before. I am trying to dim the flame of hatred towards you coz I know it's wrong to hate someone. Good luck to you in facing all the consequences ahead. Remember, we both are nothing.
To you, make the effort, can you? I would love to see that effort. Stop relying on me, you know? For even just once. To show that you are still who you are. The very one that I know all this while. But then again, it's impossible. So far and no more so close.
Will I able to hold on much longer?
Because I am..
기다리다가 지친다.

