Thursday, 29 October 2009.

Oh Good Person.


Body's aching pretty bad. This is a baaaaad sign. I have to admit that I've been working a little extra hard this two weeks that my body is not having enough rest. Not forgetting, skipping meals. But I can't fall flat now. I still need to work. Dearest body, hang on okay? Soon, you will have just enough rest. *sobs*

LTA Annual Dinner is tomorrow. Hahah! How excited am I? Very, i guess. Heehee. Well, (wooop, side-track jap. *smile widely*) K dah. Ah, psl Dinner. Heehee. I have to admit that my outfit will be the most simplest one. takpelah, saye bkn jenis org yg pkai over2. But I'm so excited that I am able to wear my heels again! My black sexy heels! ;D Wooo! (Komfem Kak Aneza bising sbb dah tinggi nak maken tinggi plak.) Heehee. Tgh pikir sal balek jek, sape nak amek saye?? HAHA. (: Apek taxi sudah la. K Apek? ((: Don't worry, pictures will do the talking later k? Woooo!

In class just now, Ms Chelvi said, there's no point once the trust is gone. It sets me off thinking. The word, TRUST. It reminds me of the past though. Haha, shut up Nurul!

Okaylah, good night World. I Love You.


When I was the last one to know.