Saturday, 31 October 2009.

Dinner & Dance.

Finally! It's over! Heehee. The excitement me and my colleagues have been waiting for. Worth my money. Thanks for forcing me to come. ((: The food was magnificent!


More photos in Facebook. Heehee.

But despite the happiness, there will be sadness. I don't hope so but it happened. Yes, being left alone. Lost. Heartless eh? See how "LOVE" can actually ditched Friendship. "Knape tak balek lg? Just go get a taxi and go home k." WAHHHH! How sweet your words can be eh dear? Suro turon dulu pe dgr2 tp lepas tu ntah ke mane hilang tinggalkn org sorg2. Bagus pe ade kawan camnie. Boleh halau suro balek lagi. Thanks eh for the kindness of leaving me alone. Baek punye treatment. Naseb saye ingat Allah. Oh well, it's been a long time since I let my anger out here. So, very sorry for doing so. Tak sengaje. Yang taktawu pape tu, buat lah bodoh ye. yang tawu tu, diam2 sudah. Terime kaseh.

K dah, that's all for tonight.

To Kak Aneza, Palvi, Geet and Vani, thanks a lot for the fun. I love you guys!


When she went overboard.