Tuesday, 6 October 2009.

38.7 Degrees.

Fever. Blame it on who? Blame it on the unsightly sight that I have to see yesterday. Okay, I should not blame others. It's already fated for me to fall sick this bad. Heavy head, runny nose, high fever. What more can I ask for. I don't know what to say anymore. I am building my strength now. Slow and steady.

I'm looking forward to meet my dearest dearies this Sunday. Wooo! I hope that I will be well enough by then. InsyaAllah amin. K, now dah pikiran on what to wear. Heeee. ;D Just trying to get my mind off the negative stuffs. So bear with me okay?

To a friend, let bygones be bygones okay? That was almost 4 years ago, therefore get it off your head. What I think of you then and now is way different okay! Be positive about yourself. Coz great things will come to you soon! Real soon, insyaAllah(: Chill k Baby?

Oh well, now I need to have some light nap. My head hurts, therefore I need it fast! K byee people!


What goes around comes around.