Sunday, 25 October 2009.

2AM.

It's 2 am in the morning and I still can't find my way to sleep. The truth is, I'm disturbed. The last thing I want to hear is someone I know has experienced what I am expecting to go through, soon. The person have not yet gone in depth on the matter but I know what's coming therefore I didn't want him to elaborate any further on it so stopped him. I can't help myself but to cry. I may not know the pain. But the thought of it hurts very much. Let me cry to get myself prepared when the day comes. What, How, Why. It's already haunting me.

"좋은사람 너는 내게 첫사랑
사랑을 가르쳐 준 사람
기억해 너 하나만.."


Ouh gawd, this verse kills me. Well, you will see this verse again when the time has come. Pray for me. I need all the strength I have to go through that particular day. Why do I have the feeling it's going to be that soon? I myself don't know. Soon. How soon? I don't want to know but at the same time I really want to know so I can get myself really prepared by the time it comes. But too bad, I don't. Saket nye hati saye. Saket sangat2. *sobs*

On a lighter note, it's Mina's wedding day today! Omg. How time flies. It feels like yesterday we were Sec4G06 sitting in our class making lots of noise. I'm very excited! Who's up next? Teehee. Sebak pulak saye. Dah besar kawan2 saye. Oh man, here I go again~ *breathe in, breathe out* Nak pakai baju ape nie? Haha.



Selamat Pengantin Baru, Marina! Saranghaeyo! <3

Okaylah, I need some sleep as suggested. Oh btw, I have my own table now! Woo! Big one. Very excited on decorating it although I only left with 2 months but nevermind. (: *jump jump*

Good nigh, Love.


Inori.