Sunday, 27 September 2009.
♥
A start of something new.
FRIDAY; 25 Sept 09
I purposely took off on Friday mainly for Raya-ing with my fellow PreU2/2'08 classmates. I was busy the whole week trying to get a car to fit all of us & luckily, Mr. KA came to the rescue.Thank you KA! Prepaid's value gone running like water. GAWD. But nevermind, for my dearies' sake. ;D & it was worth it. & for the first time in my life that the last house was at 1145 pm. Call me crazy. I reached home at 130am. Thanks to Daud for wanting to come all the way down to Woodlands and pick me up (including Faz & Epah) & send us safely home. Thank youuuuu! Lucky I didn't get shouted by parents. Heeeeh. ;D
Saturday; 26 Sept 09
I slept at 2am and woke up at 7am the next morning. Sien! I feaked out when I read Daud's msg at 640+ asking whether am I ready. HAHA. I quickly gave him a call saying that I just woke up. Heeeeeeh. Pheeeewwwh, I managed to be ready on time. Along with Barak & Krul, off we go to MWTI. ;D Another splendid journey and event! ;D
So many things to say, so little time. It's sleeping time now. So, good night!
Let nature runs it's course.

