Monday, 7 September 2009.

No where.

I'm off today due to assignment. Headache much. Wooh. Anyway, went to Geylang with Nana. Crowded as expected. Hahah! As short as 45 minutes and we were out of there. tak boleh tahan. Nana pleaded to grab a cab to Bugis, and we did. ^^ Haha. yes, I got my dress! ^^ Nana's one was sold out but the woman asked her to come back today because she have one at her other outlet. So good luck Nana! Hope you will get yours. So we can wear them together! ^^



Thank you. That will be it for now. Oh, fyi, life's currently busy but good. (: And I'm currently sick! Nice. Oh, and I'm glad Adin find Again&Again as 'something yang boleh simpan'. HAHA. Weeeee~! XD

People, give Jaebum a break. He's a human after all. Just like you and me.


Oh, be like that.